Thank you for considering membership in California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Successful candidates will have graduated from an accredited dental school and have completed an advanced oral and maxillofacial surgery education program, accredited by the American Dental Association's Commission on Dental Accreditation. Membership in California Associatio of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons is required for those OMS practicing in California and wishing to become a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons - AAOMS. If you are an existing OMS and would like to apply for membership, please download the Membership Application Forms. If you are a resident in an accredited program, we would like to invite you to become a Resident Member of Oral and Facial Surgeons of California. We are a non-profit organization established to promote the profession of oral and maxillofacial surgery through patient safety, public service, education, and advocacy. California Associatio of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons is the official California state component of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS). Being a Resident Member of Oral & Facial Surgeons of California has the following benefits:
- Resident Members do not have to pay dues
- Resident Members may attend many CALAOMS meetings at no charge or at a reduced charge
- Resident Members receive The California Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at no charge
- Resident Members who apply for regular CALAOMS membership after completing their residency do not pay the $250 application fee.
- Resident Members qualify for a reduced dues structure for regular CALAOMS membership in their first three years of regular membership.
Please download the Resident Member Application Forms (For Doctors Currently Enrolled in a Resident Program).
Both the Full Member Application as well as the Resident Member Application can be downloaded using the links on the right side of this page.